Vállalati partnerünk, a Morgan Stanley Market Market Risk Analyst és Stress Testing Analyst pozíciók betöltésére várja a jelentkezőket. Részletek az alábbiakban, a job numberre kattintva lehet jelentkezni.
Market Risk Analyst – Liquidity Infrastructure Team
JOB NUMBER: 3060318
JOB: Market Risk
Employment Type: Full Time
The Morgan Stanley Risk Management Department seeks a professional for a Budapest-based role to support Liquidity Risk Management.
Liquidity Risk Management is a risk discipline with oversight of the Firm’s trading and banking activities, serving as a second line of defense to ensure the Firm retains the appropriate level of liquidity to weather material stresses.
The Liquidity Infrastructure team will be based in Budapest and will support all data requirements for the global Liquidity Risk Department (“LRD”), including New York, London and Asia. Given this is a newly established function, the role will consider the best ways to create innovative solutions to the infrastructure and data needs of the department.
The available Analyst or Associate level role will have responsibilities including data discovery and analysis, collaboration with technology to engineer suitable data sets and systems, partnership with data providers, finance and operations to address data quality weaknesses, providing reporting of data, and definition of processes required for the management of liquidity risk.
Significant collaboration with partners across the globe from many different business and technology groups will be required. The candidate selected for the role will need to balance technical skills, business knowledge, and people skills to effectively support the needs of the global and regional Liquidity Risk business teams.
– Develop and maintain understanding of data relevant for liquidity risk management
– Perform liquidity risk portfolio and stress scenario data quality reviews
– Coordinate work with business and technology partners to improve systems and data standards
– Execute strategic project work
– Build and maintain automated reporting output using multiple available technologies
– Prepare materials for senior management briefings
– Design and construct tools, especially for creating process efficiency and data automation
– Strong communication and problem-solving skills
– Desire to bring ideas and solutions into reality
– Risk management or financial product knowledge, or motivation to learn
– Academic achievement in a relevant discipline
– Proficiency with a range of technologies; SQL, VBA, Excel, Business Objects experience helpful
– Funding/liquidity management, risk, or financial technology-related experience
Stress Testing Analyst – Liquidity Risk Department
Job number: 3065147
JOB: Risk Management
Employment Type: Full Time
The cornerstone of Morgan Stanley’s risk management philosophy is the execution of risk-adjusted returns through prudent risk-taking that protects Morgan Stanley’s capital base and franchise. Risk Management protects the Firm from exposure to losses resulting from defaults by our lending and trading counterparties.
Liquidity Risk Management
Morgan Stanley’s Liquidity Risk Department provides independent oversight of the Firm’s business activities, serving as a second line of defense to ensure the Firm retains the appropriate level of liquidity to weather material market and idiosyncratic stresses. Liquidity Risk reports to the Chief Risk Officer and is responsible for independent oversight and monitoring of the Firm’s overall trading, funding, financing and banking businesses, liquidity risk limit setting, risk assessment and analysis, and management and regulatory reporting.
Morgan Stanley seeks a professional with previous experience working in a treasury or liquidity risk department at a large banking institution at the Analyst level to work in Morgan Stanley’s Liquidity Risk Department.
– Identifying, assessing and monitoring liquidity risks related to the Firm’s business activities
– Assist with the development of new and enhance existing stress testing design and calibration methodologies covering the entire non-bank balance sheet
– Maintaining active dialogue with business units, treasury, risk management colleagues, and other groups regarding business strategies, risk representation, and limit compliance
– Collaborating with senior members of the LRD team to help enhance liquidity planning, liquidity stress testing, limit setting and asset/liability management
– Preparing briefings to senior management on key risk issues
– Executing projects to investigate and improve the risk representation of the Firm’s liquidity risk, contingency funding plans, asset-liability management, and stress testing framework
– Communicate results of analyses with relevant stakeholders
– Assist, as needed, with the review and challenge of existing stress models
– Excellent academic background, preferably with a degree in business, finance or a quantitative discipline
– Quantitatively oriented with strong intuition and ability to make judgments based on incomplete data
– Strong understanding of liquidity and financial products
– Ability to synthesize complex problems and conceptualize appropriate solutions
– Proactive with the ability to work as both part of a close-knit team and independently
– Excellent communication skills for written, graphical and verbal presentation, with high competency in Excel and Powerpoint
– 1-2 years relevant experience working in a Treasury or a Liquidity Risk department is beneficial